LogicManager offers enterprise risk management (ERM) software for SMB and Enterprise companies across all industries. Their software is comprised of integrated governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) solutions that help businesses ensure they are mitigating potential threats and preparing for the inevitable risks that come with running a successful organization.
LogicManager’s website positions them as the leader they are in their markets, as they were recently recognized in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated Risk Management and IT Risk Management Solutions as well as a 2020 Forrester Wave Leadership designation. LogicManager saw success organically and even had some initial Google Ads campaigns running, but they were ready to take their seemingly optimized campaigns even further. Enter Knucklepuck.
The goal of our partnership was to increase awareness and consideration of LogicManager across risk, governance, and compliance. Additionally, we were tasked with increasing qualified traffic and leads while being cost-efficient.
Knucklepuck’s challenge was taking a good Google Ads account, and making it great.
Knucklepuck’s Paid Media Team launched a multi-step strategy focused on:
- Refining Google Ads traffic by removing duplicate keywords and adding negatives to avoid matching to irrelevant searches
- Expanding coverage within the account through both Search and Display campaigns
- Optimizing bidding efforts by transitioning to manual bidding, giving more control over allocation to high intent keywords, as well as testing bid modifications to improve efficiency
- A/B testing landing pages with highly tailored ad copy to help improve Quality Score components and user experience
By partnering with Knucklepuck’s Paid Media team, LogicManager drove:
- 145% Increase in Paid Media Conversions from 2017 to 2019
- 50% Decrease in Paid Media Cost-per-Acquisition from 2017 to 2019
It doesn’t stop there. As consumer needs continue to evolve, so does our partnership. Our bi-weekly status calls provide a time for us to review performance, understand the changing climate of enterprise risk management, and strategize new ways we serve our audience through Paid Media. Because when LogicManager is successful, so are we.