Rosenberg | Perry & Associates, LLC was not always the pre-eminent New Jersey law firm that it is today. Although its growth is driven by diligent, compassionate, and aggressive advocacy for their clients, when the firm started it needed clients to advocate for.
To drive current and future growth, the firm needs a steady flow of clients, most of which seek our legal services through online searches.
- SEO Services
- Content Services
- Website Development
When Daniel M. Rosenberg decided to start his own law firm in Burlington County, New Jersey, he knew his success and growth required cultivating a steady stream of qualified clients. Reviewing his options, he concluded that a good website supported with strong SEO would give him enough presence online to draw the right kind of clientele.
Rosenberg soon encountered obstacles to his goal of creating a website that would help him connect with prospective clients. First, he found that options for both SEO and website development were grossly over his budget. Second, he discovered that many well-known digital service providers were reluctant to help him, being a small, one-man law firm, create an online presence.
Daniel M. Rosenberg had built his reputation as an attorney through his legal understanding and integrity, combined with trust and transparency with his clients. Opening up his own firm meant he had to demonstrate those qualities to a broader base of new potential clients. Due to the nature of the business, only a steady stream of new prospects would fuel the growth he planned for.
To help set up Daniel M. Rosenberg for success, Knucklepuck was an extension of his team throughout the entire website development process, making SEO best practices a requirement when working with his selected web team. This included:
- Website architecture recommendations that would put the site in the best possible position to accomplish Daniel M. Rosenberg’s SEO goals, ensuring that the new site pages would rank for keyword phrases related to key practice areas.
- A site launch strategy to ensure the consolidation of older web assets and the prevention of issues such as broken pages, internal redirects and duplicate content.
- A refreshed content strategy with optimized meta data based on keyword and competitive research to establish a clear direction for Rosenberg’s online presence.
- An editorial calendar for the site’s new blog to ensure continued content production and publication that would generate additional traffic and brand awareness.
- Constant monitoring of analytics and reporting to determine the impact of Knucklepuck’s SEO strategy and prioritize tactics to ensure the team makes regular enhancements to the site that align with business goals.
Since working with Rosenberg | Perry & Associates, LLC in 2015, the law firm’s website has seen year-over-year increases in organic traffic. In 2018-2019 alone, Rosenberg | Perry & Associates, LLC saw record-high growth with a year-over-year +62% increase in organic traffic and a +64% increase in new users from search engines.
These numbers translated into leads so rapidly that Daniel M. Rosenberg’s business transformed from his one-man practice to the law firm of seven attorneys that it is today, including partner Robert Perry and a full support staff.
Rosenberg credits Knucklepuck with helping to drive this expansion. “Knucklepuck has been delivering organic traffic for our firm from the very beginning. They keep Rosenberg | Perry & Associates, LLC ahead of the curve. I don’t worry about my presence online, I know that Knucklepuck is taking care of it.”
“I appreciate the positive relationship my firm has with Knucklepuck,” continues Rosenberg. “I rely on their dedicated team and candid advice. SEO is critical to our business and I know that Knucklepuck is handling it at the highest level.”
Find out how we can put solutions like these to work for you.
Get In Touch